Title: Digital Fundraising Strategist
Compensation: $65,000.00 annual salary
- 100% Company-covered medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 18 days combined PTO and generous company holiday policy
- Annual 5% Guaranteed Compensation Increase
- Matching 401k
- WeWork All Access Pass
- Paid parental leave
- Sustainable workloads and a collaborative, enjoyable, work environment
- Ability to work fully remote
- Additional benefits added regularly!
Classification: Full-time Exempt
Location: Remote OK, Washington DC Preferred
Reports To: Principal
WHO WE ARE
Momentum Campaigns is a boutique digital fundraising agency based in Washington, D.C. We grow and expand digital operations for Democratic campaigns and organizations to propel fundraising programs forward! We were founded on the idea that strong, strategic multi-channel grassroots fundraising is what propels campaigns to victory, and we’re here to drive that.
Momentum Campaigns is a proud Latinx- and woman-owned and operated firm, bringing a much-needed perspective to the digital campaign space.
We’re looking for a Digital Strategist to join our new team. The individual in this role will drive strategy for our clients, write top of the line emails, and help the production side for paid digital media campaigns across numerous clients (both Democratic political campaigns and PACs), and will work closely with a team of digital experts, coordinating across teams to execute successful campaigns.
- Write content for email, text messaging, and ad campaigns
- Code emails and create corresponding signup forms and donation pages
- Target and segment emails to ensure strong program deliverability
- Create, monitor, and analyze A/B test results
- Participate in client facing calls and strategy meetings
- At least one cycle of experience as part of a digital team on a political campaign, at a political organization, or a political firm.
- Fluency with CRMs like Blue State Digital, ActionKit, and NGP and familiarity with ActBlue.
- Knowledge of peer-to-peer or mass text messaging tools
- High level of competency in HTML is necessary and some experience with CSS.
TO APPLY: Please send a resume and a short paragraph (no more than 4 sentences) about your experience to [email protected]. Please include “RE: Digital Fundraising Strategist” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Application Open Until: Indefinitely –
Hiring is ongoing as we continue to grow , but don’t wait to apply!
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
Momentum Campaigns provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, and strongly encourages those from diverse and non-traditional backgrounds to apply.