Title: Digital Fundraising Associate
Compensation: $50,000.00 annual salary + Company Benefits
- 100% Company-covered medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 18 days combined PTO and generous company holiday policy
- Annual 5% Guaranteed Compensation Increase
- Paid parental leave
- Sustainable workloads and a collaborative, enjoyable, work environment
- Ability to work fully remote
- Additional benefits added regularly!
Classification: Full-time Exempt
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Fully Remote, Team works 10am-6pm EST/EDT
Reports To: Principal, Digital Fundraising
WHO WE ARE
Momentum Campaigns is a boutique digital fundraising agency based in Washington, D.C. We grow and expand digital operations for Democratic campaigns and organizations to propel fundraising programs forward! We were founded on the idea that strong, strategic multi-channel grassroots fundraising is what propels campaigns to victory, and we’re here to drive that.
Momentum Campaigns is a proud Latinx- and woman-owned and operated firm, bringing a much-needed perspective to the digital campaign space.
We’re looking for a Digital Fundraising Associate to join our new team. The Digital Fundraising Associate is an entry-level position where you’ll learn the ins and outs of running a top-tier email program across numerous clients (both Democratic political campaigns and PACs). This role will work closely with a team of digital experts, coordinating across teams to assist in executing successful campaigns.
- Code emails and create corresponding signup forms and donation pages
- Help support the email, ad, and SMS copy writing process
- Create and edit donation forms on ActBlue
- Monitor email and donation metrics to drive optimization
- Assist with workflows and approval processes for client copy
- At least a cycle of experience on a political campaign, at a political organization, or a political consulting firm.
- Strong verbal and written skills, and attention to detail.
- Experience with CRMs like Blue State Digital, ActionKit, and NGP and familiarity with ActBlue.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS, or a desire to learn code production.
Please send a resume and a short paragraph, no more than 4 sentences, about your experience to [email protected] Please include “RE: Digital Fundraising Associate” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].
Momentum Campaigns provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, and strongly encourages those from diverse and non-traditional backgrounds to apply.